Lumatek Zeus 1000W Xtreme PPFD LED Grow Light VS ECO Farm ECOZ PRO 1000W Samsung 301H Chips LED Grow Light Review
Large scale grow rooms especially when dealing with indoor plants crops is a very energy-intensive operation. That’s why switching to LED lighting can be huge for driving an increase in ROI. An investment in LED lighting will help to greatly reduce energy demands and increase crop yield almost immediately. LEDs can lead to a reduction in energy consumption of up to 70% when compared to traditional light sources. Switching to LED lighting is essential for businesses looking to maximize their overall ROI.
Growing indoor plants is energy intensive. Some sources claim that a typical grow room has the same power density as a data center — about 200 watts per square foot. As the industry grows, the energy demands will only increase.
LED Grow light products have a long operational lifespan that helps speed up ROI. An investment in LED Grow light will typically pay for itself in eight months through reducing energy demands and increasing crop yield.
Indoor plants is a fast-growing crop that takes about eight weeks to go from vegetation plants to harvest. Customers regularly tell us their crops flower faster and reach harvesting stage one week earlier than when using HPS lights. Even modest improvements in yield every eight weeks can make a huge difference to your bottom line in this competitive field.
Power has just attained a new level in LED lighting. Raising the benchmark for horticultural lighting higher than ever before. Lumatek introduces to growers the most powerful grow light on the market, the Zeus 1000W Xtreme PPFD CO2 LED. Designed for 1.5×1.5m coverage with Supplemental CO2 for optimal efficiency and results. The brightest just got brighter.
The higher specification Lumatek Zeus 1000W Xtreme PPFD CO2 LED is a linear multi-light bar fixture producing extremely high levels of PPF of 2925 µmol/s and a very high efficacy of up to 2.9 umol/J.
The Zeus 1000W Xtreme PPFD CO2 produces extreme high levels of light intensity which requires the use of supplemental CO2 for those who plan to grow on 1.5×1.5m grow areas with short distances from Canopy to the light.
- Product Code: LUMLED003
- Efficacy: 2.9 µmol/J
- PPF: 2925 µmol/s
- Input Voltage: 220–240V, 50–60Hz
- Power Consumption: 1025W
- Footprint: 1.5x1.5m with Supp. CO2; 1.8x1.8m without Supp. CO2 used at higher heights.
- Waterproof: IP65
- Lifetime: 60 000 hrs
- Light Distribution: 120°
- Light Source: Higher Spec Osram and Lumileds Philips Diodes
- Dimmable: OFF-25%-50%-75%-100% with 0–10V Light Dimmer (Included)
- External Control: With Lumatek Digital Panel Plus 2.0
- Weight: 18 Kg
- Dimensions: 1181.2x1091x105.7mm
- Spectrum: Full Spectrum
- ECOZ PRO 1000W is an upgraded version of the ECOZ series. The number of ECOZ PRO chips is more than that of ECOZ.The number of ECOZ PRO 1000W chips is 3480PCS.ECOZ PRO industry top efficacy and light output — 2.9 μmol/j ;
- Built with the best parts, Top Bing Samsung LM301H& Os-ram Chip and brand driver for higher efficacy and longer lifespan;
- Most trustable Full-cycle Sunlike Spectrum with the proven result, optimized for rapid growth and complete plant development;
- 3 Channels Dimmers, VEG switch, Bloom switch, UV switch separately controlled, Freely adjust the lamps according to different growing stages; VEG dimmer to control white light 5000K, one Bloom dimmer to control white light +red light ( 3000K+660nm+730nm), and UV dimmer to control UV 395nm.
Model Name:ECOZ 1000 PRO
Spectrum:Full Spectrum with UV, IR
LED Brand:Samsung LM301H, Osram ssl80
Diodes:1920pcs 5000k + 1440pcs 3000K+80pcs 660nm+20pcs 730nm+20pcs 395nm
Fixture Dimensions(cm):112(L) x 112(W) X 11(H)
Dimming:Manual & Rj11 controller
Light Distribution :120°
Coverage:Veg 7.5' x 7.5', Bloom 6' x 6'
Certification: ETL, FCC, CE, ROHS
Warranty:5 Year Standard Warranty